Posey & Posey is a client-focused commercial Property and Casualty insurance brokerage firm specializing in Alternative Risk Transfer programs for mid-market and large commercial customers. We service clientele across the country and strive to work with best-in-class businesses. Our consultative approach to Risk Management consists of:
- developing a comprehensive understanding of the unique needs, exposures and objectives of each client
- designing tailored Risk Management programs based on customers’ long-term business plans
- pro-actively and aggressively servicing clients’ needs in the administration of their Risk Management programs
At Posey & Posey, our goal is not to “sell” insurance or be another “vendor” for our customers. Instead, we aim to develop long-standing partnerships based on results.
Email address – Matt@PoseyRisk.com
- BS University of South Carolina (Risk Management/Finance)
- Commercial Property and Casualty insurance experience since 2004
- Construction Risk Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
Matt brings a very “hands on” approach to servicing his clients and is involved in all aspects of their Risk Management needs. He strives to align each customer’s Risk Management program with their long-term organizational directives by using his breadth of knowledge with policy coverages, available risk financing mechanisms and expertise in managing claims.
Email address – Grayson@PoseyRisk.com
- BA University of South Carolina (Communications with a focus in Public Relations)
- Master of Arts Queens University of Charlotte (Organizational and Strategic Communication)
Coupling her education in Organizational and Strategic Communication with previous work experience, Grayson has a keen ability to help clients efficiently implement and administer their insurance programs. Grayson specializes in supporting clients engaged in captive insurance programs.